Half Day Course
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.
A course designed to explore the risks that new technology exposes to commercial businesses.
New technology and commercial developments mean that many businesses are faced with new risks which in many cases have not yet been fully addressed by the insurance profession.
This course is ideal for any insurance practitioner wanting to enhance their knowledge of some of these risks.
What is Covered
• Overview of Cyber Risks and explores how they are ever-evolving
• Explore new types of technology and emerging risks including 3D printing, nanotechnology and drones
• The impact of new technology on traditional insurance programmes
• Insurance issues
• Explain the cyber risks facing businesses today - not a new risk but always evolving!
• Discuss 3D printing techniques and how these could impact on traditional insurance programmes
• Discuss nanotechnology and the benefits it may bring
• Explain insurance issues in respect of drones
• List other emerging risks