Full Day Course
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.
Exploring the agriculture risks associated with commercial insurance.
This one-day course is ideal for delegates who have experience of commercial insurance but are new to – or have limited knowledge of – farm risks. It provides a broad overview of agricultural risks and some of the unique features associated with this class of business.
What is Covered
• The different types of farming
• Additional risks affecting farming
• Farm property cover
• Business interruption
• Agricultural motor
• List the insurances required by farmers in order to comply with statutory requirements
• State the main insurable property
• Recognise the feature which may affect farm property cover
• List the main forms of liability insurance and describe how they can protect farmers
• Outline the main policy covers – Property damage, Business Interruption, Livestock & Hail
• Outline the main motor insurance cover option available