Introduction to Marine Cargo
Half Day Course
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.
For those who are new to the marine cargo business or would like to refresh their knowledge.
This half-day course is suitable for those who are new to marine cargo business or those wishing to refresh their knowledge of the basic features of this class of business.
What is Covered
• Marine risks
• Main cover – Institute Cargo Clauses
• Policy analysis
• Underwriting considerations
• Terms of sale
• Claims handling
• List the risks faced by goods being moved
• Explain the cover provided under Institute Cargo Clauses
• State the exclusions of a marine cargo policy
• Recognise the importance of terms of sale - incoterms
• Describe the claims handling process