Business Ethics and Standards
1.5 Hour Course
Considering the importance of business ethics and standards.
This session considers the importance of business ethics and standards from the culture of the business itself through to the systems, practices and reporting within the organisation and how these align with regulatory obligation.
What is covered
• Business ethics and standards
• Personal ethics and values
• Conduct risk
• Explain what is meant by business ethics
• State the Chartered Insurance Institutes core duties within the code of ethics
• Discuss conduct risk and how this can impact on the culture of a business
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.