The Insurance Market
1.5 Hour Course
An overview of the UK general insurance market.
Providing an overview of the UK general insurance market, this session cover topics such as how insurance works, how policies are sold and distributed as well as the legal and regulatory environment.
What is covered
• The UK general insurance market
• Distribution of insurance
• The insurance legal and regulatory environment
• Explain the composition of the UK general insurance market
• State how UK general insurance products are sold and distributed
• Discuss the regulatory framework applicable to UK insurance
• Differentiate between advised and non-advised sales and describe the regulatory implications for both
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.