Cyber Insurance (Intermediate)
Half Day or Full Day Course
A course which is deal for those who wish to develop their knowledge on Cyber Insurance.
This course builds upon the cyber liability introductory course. Ideal for those delegates who have a basic understanding of cyber liability insurance but wish to develop their knowledge further.
What is Covered
• What do we mean by cyber risks?
• Analysis of different cyber policies available in the market
• Underwriting considerations
• Risk management considerations
• Explain the different types of cyber risks
• State the limitation of traditional policies to cover cyber risks
• Discuss the policy cover, conditions and exclusions for this class of business
• Recognise the importance of establishing the insurance needs of clients when recommending different cyber policies
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.