Cyber Insurance (Introduction)
Half Day Course
A course that addresses the issues of cyber risks that are associated with information technology.
Hardly a week goes by without there being some report of a data breach or a computer system being hacked. The risks associated with information technology are a key issue for businesses in today’s commercial environment.
Many policyholders mistakenly believe they are covered for these risks. The reality is different. This course is designed for delegates wishing to gain a general overview of this class of business.
What is Covered
• What do we mean by cyber risks?
• What type of business has a cyber exposure?
• The lack of cover provided by traditional property & liability insurance policies
• The covers available under a cyber liability insurance policy – own losses, third party and business interruption
• Claim handling considerations
• Explain the different types of cyber risks
• State the limitation of traditional policies to cover cyber risks
• Discuss the policy cover, conditions and exclusions for this class of business
• Recognise the importance of establishing the insurance needs of clients when recommending different cyber policies
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.