Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (Introduction)
Half Day or Full Day Course
An introductory overview of the cover available and why it should be classed as a necessity.
This course is ideal for delegates new to this class of business wanting to gain an overview of the cover available and why it should be seen as a necessary part of an insurance portfolio.
What is Covered
• The role of directors & officers
• Legislation affecting how a company is run
• Underwriting considerations
• Policy cover
• Claims examples
• Explain the role of a director or officer and how they may be personally liable for their actions
• Discuss legislation which affects directors and officers
• Describe the cover provided by a typical Directors’ & Officers’ Liability policy
• State the main extensions and exclusions of a Directors’ & Officers’ liability policy
• State the main underwriting considerations
• Enhanced employee knowledge
• CPD event
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.