Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (Advanced)
Half Day or Full Day Course
For those seeking advanced learning of the Directors and Officers Liability Insurance Cover.
This course is ideal for delegates new to this class of business wanting to gain an overview of the cover available and why it should be seen as a necessary part of an insurance portfolio.
What is Covered
• The role of directors & officers
• Legislation affecting how a company is run
• Underwriting considerations
• Policy cover
• Claims examples
• Explain the role of a director or officer and how they may be personally liable for their actions
• Discuss legislation which affects directors and officers
• Describe the cover provided by a typical Directors’ & Officers’ Liability policy
• State the main extensions and exclusions of a Directors’ & Officers’ liability policy
• State the main underwriting considerations
• Enhanced employee knowledge
• CPD event
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.