Liability Insurance (Intermediate)
Half or Full Day Course
For enhanced knowledge of Liability Insurance. Ideal for those with previous experience.
This course builds upon and reinforces the content of the introductory course, providing greater in-depth knowledge of liability insurance. Ideal for those already having some experience but wishing to refresh or enhance their knowledge.
What is Covered
• How liability arises – tort, contract, statute
• Employers’ & Public/Products liability – cover, conditions and exclusions
• Assessing the risk
• Risk management
• Claims handling
• Emerging risks and trends
• Explain the main considerations to the underwriting of general liability risks
• Detail the cover provided by Employers’ liability and Public/Products Liability policies
• Describe the cover available under more specialist liability insurance policies – Professional indemnity, management liability, cyber liability, environmental
• Assess Liability exposures and make recommendations for appropriate liability insurance cover
• Explain and apply the liability insurance claims handling process
• Discuss current trends in the UK liability insurance market
• Enhanced employee knowledge
• CPD event
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.