Liability Insurance (Introduction)
Full Day Course
An introductory course for Liability Insurance for those who are new to the area of business.
This course provides an overview of liability insurance and is ideal for those with no – or limited – involvement in this class of business.
What is Covered
• How liability arises – tort, contract, statute
• Employers’ & Public/Products liability – cover, conditions and exclusions
• Assessing the risk
• Claims handling
• Emerging risks and trends
• Identify the main types of liability insurance and why businesses require them
• Describe how legal liabilities arise
• Explain the cover provided by typical Employers’/Public/Products Liability insurance policies
• Outline the basic elements of underwriting liability insurance
• Differentiate between legal liability and policy liability
• State recent legal and social trends which affect liability insurance
• Enhanced employee knowledge.
• CPD event
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.