Half or Full Day Course
An intermediate level course for those who have experience handling fleet business.
This participative course is suitable for delegates handling fleet business but who wish to enhance or refresh their knowledge.
What is covered
• Detailed analysis of a fleet policy wording
• Premium calculation exercise
• Underwriting considerations
• Risk management
• Recall the main legislation affecting fleet business
• Calculate a premium using a standard three year claims experience
• Explain the cover provided by a fleet policy, including common extensions
• Describe the ways in which risks can be improved using risk management techniques
• Evaluate risk presentation methods
• Propose ways in which the claims handling process can be improved
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.