Half or Full Day Course
An introductory course ideal for those who are new to motor trade insurance.
This course provides an overview of motor trade insurance and is ideal for those with no or limited involvement in this class of business.
What is covered
• Specific insurance needs of motor traders
• Rating methods
• Underwriting considerations
• Policy cover
• List trades which need motor trade road risks cover
• Explain the different ways in which road risks cover can be rated
• Describe the factors taken into account when underwriting motor trade risks
• Explain the cover provided under a motor trade policy
• Compare & contrast motor trade policy wordings
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.