Business Introduction (Intermediate)
Full Day Course
Builds on the introductory course, giving a deeper knowledge and understanding.
This course builds on the introductory course and is suitable for delegates who have a working knowledge of this class of business but who wish to gain a deeper understanding.
What is covered
• Getting the sum insured right
• Is the maximum indemnity period adequate?
• Declaration linked basis of cover
• Common extensions
• Claim example – simple case study
• Describe how to arrive at a gross profit figure
• Detail the factors which influence the maximum indemnity period
• Compare the different ways in which cover can be arranged
• Explain how common extensions operate
• Calculate a claim settlement figure in a case study
• Enhanced employee knowledge
• CPD event
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.