Contract Works and JCT Contract Conditions
Half or Full Day Course
An interactive course examining indemnity and insurance obligations under JCT.
This interactive course examines the indemnity and insurance obligations under a number of JCT contracts as well as the cover provided under a typical contract works policy. Suitable for those new to handling this class of business or those wishing to refresh their existing knowledge.
What is covered
• Analysis of JCT contracts – Standard, design & build, minor works
• Review of the JCT insurance clauses
• Examination of contracts works policy
• Examination of CPA plant hire conditions
• Differentiate between indemnity obligations and insurance requirements under JCT contracts
• Explain the different JCT insurance clauses
• Explain non negligence cover
• Analyse a typical contract works policy
• Identify the liabilities of hirers under CPA conditions
• Enhanced employee knowledge
• CPD event
If you are interested in this course and would like to request more information, please contact us using the form below.